FREE Back to School Teacher Checklists!

Well, my summer is officially at the half-way point!
 I have been enjoying my family, reading, and not thinking about school 'too' much :)
I did put together a nice little freebie for teachers who are prepping for back to school...
FREE Teacher Back to School Lists! #freebie #teaching #backtoschool
It includes 11 pages to help you remember what you'll need to begin your school year! Click the button below for the link.

I have also been VERY busy over at my TPT shop! I've revamped nearly ALL of my Freebies. If you have downloaded any in the past, it's time to head on over to re-download the "facelifted" versions!
I have also redone most of my products! I added activities, fixed up the fonts and added new graphics. If you have ever purchased anything from me in the past, you may want to see if you have the new and improved item!

And I have added lots of NEW products too! Here is a detailed look at a few of them:


'I Can' Statements for Second Grade Literacy and Math:


I also put the Literacy & Math Packs together as a Money-Saving Bundle!


I made some Interactive Notebooks for young learners!


I put the Alphabet and Number Interactive Notebooks together to create a Money-Saving Bundle!


I made a fun and engaging book study for Sneezy the Snowman!


 I always get SO many requests for editable schedule cards and classroom labels, so I made these two sets- they are 100% EDITABLE!




Another BIG unit I put together is this one All About Canada, perfect for kids in Grades 1-3!

Phew! Time for a break :) Just kidding! Back to creating :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.